Monday, March 12, 2012

Feedback from Umzi Wethu February Training - Port Elizabeth

“For me February has been the best month in class because I loved every minute of being in class. I feel comfortable, and in terms of books it has been interesting, I have learnt a lot in terms of how to be a good manager one day, and for practical’s I loved it. It’s a pleasure for me to say thanks to our hospitality lecturers for giving out their time to teach us more things and not giving up on us. THANKS.”

“For me February was a best month at Umzi Wethu especially in class because now I am learning how to use the computer and my teacher is good and understanding and she is trying very hard to help us in everything. The coffee shop is also good and exciting we are learning more every day.”

No comments:

The Wilderness Foundation UK - Headlines

WILD's Blog - Headlines